When the world says, "Give up!" ; Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What's Happening to Me....

I have been suffering from an immense shoulder/neck pain that is really killing me. I tried to stay away from pain killers, but the patches don't seem to help. It is torturing to lie down, and even to sit. I haven't been able to sleep well, causing me to feel tired during the day.

On top of that, I'm still coughing, making me feel breathless at times.

AND, to make things worse, my hormone is going haywire crazy - worse than ever. Since the first spotting on the 8th, it's been on & off. Observed an increase on Sat. & Sun., then back to the spotting again. Then all of a sudden the big splash today, when I thought it all ended last nite.

What is happening to me?!?! I've been taking different types of med prescriptions to cater to my condition now. I have to endure all the discomfort, cramps and pain, and sleepless nites. I am so tired. Tired of being worried, tired of hoping, tired of taking meds, tired of going to the doctor...

What have I done wrong to deserve such torment?! Am I asking too much just to be normal?! I kept praying but why.. why do I feel that noone is listening?

0 个留言:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

有朋自远方来


free counters

谁来我家

美食厨房 (中)

美食厨房 (英)

我の旧窝

趴趴走

身 。 心 。 灵 。 部落格

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP